It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our website (https://SchedulesToday.com) infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification with the following information in writing to confirm these requirements):
- The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
- Identification of the materials that are claimed to be infringing and that are to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow SchedulesToday.com to locate that material.
- Information sufficient to allow SchedulesToday.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true.
We will follow the procedures provided by applicable regulations to ensure compliance with copyrights. When a proper notification complying with the conditions above is received, we will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible.
Please send your Copyright/DMCA notice to [email protected]